you might have missed something!

Joe Well Site was originally on Google sites. to see everything go there and see everything there is to see then come back here.
joe-well.co.nr

My dragon eggs!

boy1dr's Dragons Adopt one today! Adopt one today!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Detective Cornelius The Condor chap. 2


So there we were in our nest er…. Office trying to figure out how we were going to solve this murder case and get free dead cows for food on others murders.

“Hm……..” I said.  “Hm……… said” Cornel.  “ So how are we going to figure this thing out?” Said Cornel?  “I’ll tell you when I have any ideas.”  I said.  “I know!” said cornel. “I remember seeing a trail of blood before we ate the cow.”  “So when the animal that killed the cow dragged what he wanted way he left the trial of blood.” “we should follow it.”  “I know!” I said. “I remember seeing a trail of blood before we ate the cow.”  “So when the animal that killed the cow dragged what he wanted way he left the trial of blood.” “we should follow it.”  “That’s what I said!” Said Cornel.  “Whatever that does not change the fact that we should follow the trail.” I said.
So we went to the dead cow then followed the trail of blood.  “I think we are close!” I said.  “That’s a cave I think!” Said Cornel.  So we kept following the trial but then it didn’t go into the cave, in fact it did not lead to any kind of beast at all! It was about the weakest things on earth. It was Carlton and his sister Connie.  “Hi CCC-Corney and CCC-Cornel.” Said Carlton.  “Oh hi. I said”. With a downtrodden  tone of voice.  “www-what’s wrong?” said Connie. “We thought you were the ferocious beast that killed the biggest and best tasting cow I have eaten.” I said.  “Yy-you mean the cow in CCC-Colca canyon?” said Carlton.   “Yeah, how did you know?” said Cornel.  “WW-we just cc-came from there, we are ss-stuffed now.” Said Carlton.  “That explain the trail of blood that lead here.” Said Cornel.  “bbb-but I think we dd-did see a mountain ll-lion prowling aaa-around.” Said Carlton.  “Really? Were?” I asked.  “PPP-Puerto MMM-Maldonado” said Connie. “Thank you” we said. And we flew to Puerto Maldonado to find the muontian Lion.
Stay tuned for the next chapter of Detective Cornelius The Condor Book 1 The First Case PLEASE!

1 comment: