you might have missed something!

Joe Well Site was originally on Google sites. to see everything go there and see everything there is to see then come back here.
joe-well.co.nr

My dragon eggs!

boy1dr's Dragons Adopt one today! Adopt one today!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

my new animation series.

Hi guys!  I'm making a new animation series called The Adventures Of Sticky.   on this blog I will have Behind The Scenes posts where I will tell you about what's going on behind the scenes of The Adventures Of Sticky, and a page with all the episodes and maybe a website for it.
well that's all look below for info.


new animation series premier!

this new animation series The Adventures Of Sticky is about a stick figure named sticky and his friends. watch the show that goes through all his crazy and wild adventures.


What: The Adventures Of Sticky release.

When: 4:45, April 6 2012

Where: YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/1boy1dr?feature=mhee



Details: Release of Sticky's Welcome and Sticky Goes To The Moon

PS: please share this post and if it does not show up on my channel then reload the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment